OR check out some of my Art Work (some are Deviantions - some are Scraps).
OR Read some Secret Diaries that I have
written and received (Éomer, Éowyn, Gil Galad, Witch King, Haldir).
OR do the Quiz.
You can even put a LotR Ringtone on your phone!
My own personal "Seen too much LotR" things I am guilty of
* Screaming "Die spawn of Shelob" to any spider that crosses my path
* Having the urge to scream "Nazgul" when a bird shadow flies over my head
* Wear and Elven Brooch all of the time (just kidding)
* Have an Elf costume complete with quiver and arrows
* Have my own LotR site
* Collect LotR toys (41 and counting)
* Call New Zealand Middle Earth
* Want my own Nazgul and Fell Beast
* Have the "You shall not pass" sign in my car
* Have Lord of the Rings Ringtone on my phone - that I transcribed myself (took me 2 hours!)
* Wear my hair in Elvish fashion
* Have made my own LotR T-Shirts
Okay it's sad I know - but funny thing is whilst I am a very busy person I always have time for LotR :) What am I going to do when it's all completely finished??? I confess, I'm a LotR Fanatic!